1. Shape the thawed UNLIMEAT mince into bite-size pieces.
2. Cut the broccoli, eggplant, and potatoes into bite-size pieces. Thinly slice the onion and mince the garlic.
3. Heat cooking oil in a pot, then saute the onion with a pinch of salt over medium heat for over 5 minutes.
4. When the onion becomes translucent, add garlic and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes over low heat
5. Add tomato paste and stir-fry until every ingredient mixes well. If desired, you can replace the tomato paste with a ripe tomato that has had its skin removed.
6. Cook until all the moisture is gone, and add 50g(about 3 tablespoons) of curry powder. If you prefer a stronger flavor or spicier taste, add more.
7. When the powder is completely dissolved and the fragrance rises from the pan, add soy sauce and water.
8. Place the UNLIMEAT patties, vegetables, and coconut milk in a pot and boil over medium-low heat.
9. Boil it to the desired consistency, then season with salt.
10. Add some cilantro to the curry and serve with bread or rice according to preference.