1. Season the thawed UNLIMEAT mince with salt and pepper. Make the mince into four rounded shapes.
2. Put the flour, eggs and panko in 3 separate bowls and season each one lightly with salt.
3. Dredge the plant-based mince in the flour, tapping off the excess powder. Dip the mince in the egg, then coat with the panko.
4. Heat oil over medium high heat until about 360°F (185˚C), and fry the mince until golden brown, 3 minutes per side, then drain on a paper towel.
5. Saute the onions until translucent, then add water, and boil for 3 minutes over high heat.
6. Lower the heat and add curry paste. Stir it until dissolved.
7. Simmer for 10 minutes over low heat and set aside.
8. To serve, pour some curry over the rice, then place the fried mince.