1. Place thawed UNLIMEAT Korean BBQ individually onto a sheet tray and season them with salt and pepper. Dredge front and back with starch.
2. In a medium bowl, mix potato starch, slowly adding water bit by bit, to make deep-frying batter. At proper consistency, the batter should be able to flow smoothly between your fingers. Add cooking oil to the finished batter and mix well.
3. Preheat the vegetable oil to 350°F(170°C). After coating the UNLIMEAT Korean BBQ with batter, deep-fry them one by one and remove them to cool. After they’ve cooled a little bit, deep-fry them one more time to get them extra crispy. Set aside the fried UNLIMEAT Korean BBQ and drain the oil.
4. Heat the chili oil in a saucepan, add ginger to make it fragrant, then add all sauce ingredients and bring everything to boil.
5. Add green onion, carrot, and lemon slices. When the sauce gets to a thicker consistency, add fried UNLIMEAT Korean BBQ and stir-fry quickly.